Internet in your car? It's here. Chevrolet is leading the way with the most vehicles in its line up offering the available built-in OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, allowing drivers the ability to seamlessly connect their smart devices and vehicles to the internet.
Fast, easy, reliable
The available OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot provides a better in-vehicle experience than your smartphone. The stronger signal delivers a fast, reliable connection. It's automatically on after initial setup and ready to connect to your mobile devices.
The ultimate Wi-Fi hotspot
Whenever your vehicle is on, available OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi is too. It offers great signal quality and bandwidth for up to 7 devices.
More powerful connection than a smartphone.
The available OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot is the most powerful and reliable AT&T built-in data connection available from any car company. Which means you can easily connect on the go.
- 1. Devices must be WPA2 compliant with active OnStar service and data plan.
- Wi-Fi devices manufactured prior to 2006 may not be compatible.
- Please consult your device manufacturer for information regarding the WPA2 security protocol and Wi-Fi device compatibility.
- Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions.
- 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require a data plan. Vehicle must be started or in accessory mode.